The Plaza on Brickell is one of the most known condominium development in the city of Miami, Florida. This luxuries waterfront condos complex consists of two buildings with retail center at the base connecting both of these condo towers. completed in the late 2007. Tower 1 (North) rises 610 feet (190 m) height with 56 floors and is the taller of the two, The Plaza on Brickell Tower 2 is 525 feet height (160 m) tall with 44 floors. The two towers built next to the corner of Brickell Avenue and SE 9 Street, in the Brickell Financial District. The architect of the complex is Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolf & Associates. “The plaza” offers a dynamic lifestyle featuring, Downtown “Manhattan” style living, Walk to Mary Brickell Village, Walk to Restaurants Walk to work. Condo residences enjoy views of Biscayne Bay, Brickell Key, Downtown Miami, Brickell and Coral Gables.
Plaza on Brickell boasts some of the best amenities on Brickell:
– Two-story lobby with sleek, contemporary design
– State-of-the-art fitness center and spa
– Multi-purpose club room with billiards
– Wine storage room
– Assigned covered parking in garage
– 24hr Valet parking services
– Controlled, gated entry and 24-hour attended lobby
– Heated pool and poolside lounge chairs
– Steam room and sauna
– One and two bedroom luxury urban condos with 9′ ceilings
– 30,000 s.f. of retail space at street level
– Full service business center with high speed data and voice capability
– On Site Concierge
Enter your most frequent visitors for faster access into the property.
We are always here to help our residents and support our community.
To access the MMI Live Mobile web app you can click below from your mobile phone